We will be forward thinking and highly aspirational, grounding our strategy and development in the latest educational research.
We have several network groups which ensure that our schools work collaboratively to make the most of our wealth of specialist staff, provide development opportunities and enable us to build connections across the schools, so that colleagues can regularly communicate, collaborate and innovate. Our network groups include:
- Curriculum Networks: These are established in all subject areas across schools in the Trust. They enable high quality subject specific CPD and collaborative working across the subject teams to support continuous improvement and workload.
- Quality of Education: A forum enabling the highest quality of CPD and to enable engagement with emerging educational research. This supports the culture of continuous improvement and collaboration in pursuit of inclusive high quality teaching across our schools.
- SEND: The strength of special and mainstream schools within the 人妻无码s makes in a dynamic professional learning environment to ensure that our schools are truly comprehensive and inclusive. The Trust Director of SEND leads this group to enable across school support and innovation.
- Literacy: The Trust Director of Literacy leads this network to provide high quality literacy CPD, and consider emerging research to ensure that our schools have an ambitious reading culture and outstanding practice in all areas of literacy. Strong links are established with the Oracy 21 strategy, the Research School Network and the EEF.
- Learning Behaviours: This Learning Community works across to schools to explore, share best practice and provide training on the design and implementation of an inclusive education. Together they shape how we identify and remove barriers to good learning behaviours for vulnerable students
- Wellbeing: All schools in our Trust hold wellbeing awards, demonstrating a commitment to Wellbeing Charters and work life balance support. The Trust network enables school staff to continually improve this provision to support the robust physical and mental health and wellbeing for all staff.
- Community of Belonging: The 人妻无码 has a well-deserved reputation of for inclusivity. We are proud that our schools celebrate diversity, and promotes equality and equity. The Community of Belonging Learning Community proactively works with staff, students and stakeholders to implement a programme of education and action, through which all members support a sense of belonging and become active citizens within their own communities and the wider world.
- Numeracy: Schools have developed a working parties to explore when key mathematical functions and skills are taught across the curriculum in all subjects and review how consistent this teaching is across subjects. This has developed into a Trust Numeracy Policy and CPD support.
- Safeguarding: The Trust Safeguarding Lead provides a forum from Designated safeguarding leads and deputies to support best and next practice.